These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.John 15:11
It is hard to believe that February is already here. Was January a time of joy or sorrow for you? Whatever you are walking through, may you know Jesus’ gift of joy even from the ashes this month. Over the coming months, we’ll be introducing our main stage speakers to you as we look forward to New Horizon 2023: 5 – 11 August in Coleraine.
Introducing Arianna Walker
Arianna Walker is the CEO of Mercy UK, a Christian mental health charity, specialising in helping Christians from all walks of life to live free and stay free. She is an international speaker, author and leader with 25 years’ experience in developing people, leading teams and coaching individuals – especially in the area of mental, emotional and spiritual well-being
Volunteering with New Horizon
Volunteering at New Horizon is an amazing way to experience the event, to make new friends and serve the church in Northern Ireland. Teams work hard but also have so much fun. Teams spend time praying together, an opportunity to draw closer to God and to see exciting answers to prayer throughout the week.
Why not consider one of these opportunities?
- Set up and Site – erecting & taking down the tent and taking care of the site.
- Stewarding – helping people to find their seats & helping with parking.
- Media Team – using your skills in writing, design, photography and videography to share what is happening at New Horizon.
- Audio Visual Team – using your skills to help with audio & visuals at New Horizon
- Creche – caring for the youngest children on site to enable parents to enjoy the Bible Teaching and Seminars.
- Administration & Hospitality – General support for the event, i.e. staffing the information desks, speaker hospitality and other administration duties, etc
To find out more visit our website: GET INVOLVED
Volunteer with On The Edge or Livewire
Registration is now OPEN for volunteer leaders for our Youth Programmes at New Horizon. Help young people grow in their faith and draw closer to Jesus this year.
Volunteer with On The Edge (working with 11 to 15 year olds)
Volunteer with Livewire (working with 15 to 17 year olds)
Dates for your Diary
Children/Youth Online Registration opens on Tuesday 2 May
New Horizon Prayer Breakfast – Saturday 17 June in Wellington Church, Ballymena.
New Horizon in Coleraine – Saturday 5 to Friday 11 August