The costs associated with holding an event such as New Horizon are covered through donations and offerings and other income from registration, trading income – sale of CD’s etc
An increasing number of people are choosing to spread their support for New Horizon over the year by making monthly payments. You can set up a monthly donation two ways:
- Click here to set up a Standing Order directly with your bank
- Click here to donate monthly via Credit Card or PayPal
- Click here to make a one-off donation online by credit card or PayPal. Or phone phone New Horizon or call the office on 028 2955 7157 with your credit card number
- Send a cheque to the New Horizon office, 12 Killyvally Road, Garvagh BT51 5JZ
- It is also possible to give by cash or cheque at New Horizon, please fill in your details on the Donation Envelope so we can claim Gift Aid
Contact the New Horizon office to learn more about Gift Aid or if you have any other questions about donating
Gift Aid: Make your donation go 25% further
As a supporter of New Horizon, you will understand that we work hard to ensure that best use is made of every penny raised to cover the costs of each year’s event. Through Gift Aid you can help us make your donations go 25% further but it won’t cost you a penny more!
How does it work?
If you’re a UK taxpayer, Gift Aid enables you to increase the value of your donations by 25p for every £1 you give. So, for example, if you decide to give £10 to New Horizon, we’re able to reclaim an extra £2.50 from HM Revenue & Customs.
What’s more, if you’re a higher rate taxpayer, you are entitled to claim tax relief of as much as 25p in every £1 of your donations to charity.
What do you need to do?
To donate through Gift Aid, you need to complete a simple declaration (orally or in writing), confirming that you are a UK taxpayer and giving us permission to claim tax relief on your donation. Just one declaration is needed and can apply to all donations made to New Horizon over the past four years and to any forthcoming gifts, until you notify otherwise. It’s that simple.