- Assist with the erection of the Main Tent Saturday 28th July & take down on Saturday 11th August.
- Cook barbecue lunch on 28th July or 11th Aug
- Help with preparing the tented village during the week prior to the event (29th July – 3rd August).
- Join the tent-sitting team during the week to ensure security of equipment etc.
- Assisting and organising the seating of those attending.
- Directing people at venue entrances and exits.
- Assisting with car parking.
Join the team which looks after babies and pre-school children during the morning programme (09:30 – 13:00).
Volunteers must be 18 years of age at New Horizon and register as soon as possible in order that appropriate checks can be carried out.
- Selling handbooks, refreshments and CDs.
- Staffing the Information Desks.
- General administrative support for the event.