- Assist with the erection of the Main Tent Saturday 18th July & take down on Saturday 1st August.
- Cook barbecue lunch on 18th July or 1st Aug
- Help with preparing the tented village during the week prior to the event (20th July – 25th July).
- Join the tent-sitting team during the week to ensure security of equipment etc.
- Assisting and organising the seating of those attending.
- Directing people at venue entrances and exits.
- Assisting with car parking.
Join the team which looks after babies and pre-school children during the morning programme (09:30 – 13:00).
Volunteers must be 18 years of age at New Horizon and register as soon as possible in order that appropriate checks can be carried out.
- Staffing information desks.
- Giving out programmes.
- Serving refreshments.
- Selling CDs.
- Admin support.