“For the JOY set before Him, He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”
Happy Easter from the whole New Horizon Team
Jesus endure the cross for the JOY set before Him. May you find JOY this Easter as you remember again His death and His glorious resurrection.
Join us for the Prayer Breakfast on Saturday 17 June
Enjoy a delicious breakfast together. Hear plans for this year’s New Horizon conference and pray with others for the ministry and impact of New Horizon.
A Message from our Chairperson
New Horizon Chairperson Paul Coulter writes: “New Horizon 2022 was a step of faith coming out of the COVID pandemic. When we saw so many people of all ages gathering to praise God and learn from Him together, we rejoiced and gave thanks. This year, as we plan, we are uncertain once again. Whilst many people came last year and the feedback was excellent, numbers were not what they were pre-COVID. Giving was down even more than attendance, partly because many came without cash and partly because of a shifting demographic with some faithful givers of the past being unable to keep giving now.
“If we are to continue to have an event of this size and quality, we need people to commit to giving regularly and generously, especially if we want to keep it free for anyone to attend. We are looking forward to what God will do among us this year as we explore how He brings joy from the ashes. Please partner with us as you are able by giving monthly (and thank you to those who already do!) to ensure this special space for God to work is sustained beyond this year.”
Volunteer at New Horizon 2023
Volunteering at New Horizon is an amazing way to experience the event, to make new friends and serve the church in Northern Ireland. Teams work hard but also have so much fun. Teams spend time praying together, an opportunity to draw closer to God and to see exciting answers to prayer throughout the week.
Join one of our teams:
- Set up and Site – erecting & taking down the tent and taking care of the site.
- Stewarding – helping people to find their seats & helping with parking.
- Media Team – using your skills in writing, design, photography and videography to share what is happening at New Horizon.
- Audio Visual Team – using your skills to help with audio & visuals at New Horizon.
- Creche – caring for the youngest children on site to enable parents to enjoy the Bible Teaching and Seminars.
- Administration & Hospitality – General support for the event, i.e. staffing the information desks, speaker hospitality and other administration duties, etc.
To find out more visit our website: GET INVOLVED
Dates for your Diary
Children/Youth Online Registration opens on Tuesday 2 May
New Horizon Prayer Breakfast – Saturday 17 June in Wellington Church, Ballymena.
New Horizon in Coleraine – Saturday 5 to Friday 11 August