Register your children here for our children/youth programmes
The normal registration fee per child/young person is £20* before 26th June (or £25* after 26th June) per programme.
To register your child for the AM & PM programme for £35*, (or £45* after 26th June), make sure and select-
AM & PM – Scripture Union AND Salt Factory Sports (P5 – P7 in Sept)
AM & PM – On The Edge (Y8 – Y11 in Sept)
It actually costs around £35 per child/young person to hire the venues and equipment. The shortfall is covered through offerings received at the main tent and donations throughout the year. Click here for more information
- The Crèche & SU Programme are for use only by children whose parents are attending the Morning Bible Teaching and/or Seminars. It would be appreciated if parents using the crèche over 5 mornings would offer to help on one morning. Click here to volunteer
- Salt Factory Sports are providing a fun-filled programme for children in P5-P7 on Monday to Friday evening from 7.15pm to 9:15pm.
- The On the Edge team will be running both the morning and evening programmes for Y8 – 11. Young people wishing to attend both should select AM & PM – On The Edge (Y8 – Y11 in Sept) for £35
- The Livewire programme is geared for Y12-14 but those going into Y11 may attend.
Young people are allowed to attend Livewire & On The Edge without their parents at New Horizon. The young person’s parent should sign the consent form, but they will need to give the name of a responsible adult attending New Horizon such as their youth leader or parent of a friend.
Youth/Child Registration Form
Sorry SU P1-P4, Crèche* AND Salt Factory Sports are currently FULL
SU P5-P7 has only a few spaces!
* Last minute spaces may become available at New Horizon.
Online Registration is now CLOSED.
To register download the Parent Consent form, fill it out and come to the Bann Venue (tent behind cafe) at 6:30pm on Saturday 3rd August.