- The Crèche & SU Programme are for use only by children whose parents are attending the Morning Bible Teaching and/or Seminars. It would be appreciated if parents using the crèche over 5 mornings would offer to help on one morning. Click here to volunteer
- Salt Factory Sports are providing a fun-filled programme for children in P5-P7 on Monday to Friday evening from 7.15pm to 9:15pm.
- The On the Edge team will be running both the morning and evening programmes for Y8 – 11.
- The Livewire programme is geared for Y12-14 but those going into Y11 may attend.
Young people are allowed to attend Livewire & On The Edge without their parents at New Horizon. The young person’s parent should sign the consent form, but they will need to give the name of a responsible adult attending New Horizon such as their youth leader or parent of a friend.
New this year is Special Needs track as part of the Scripture Union programme is solely available online and needs to be done in advance. (Select the relevant SU Programme & enter click yes for the question. “Do you want to register your child under the Special Needs track?”)
Scripture Union will then be in touch during the month prior to New Horizon.
The normal registration fee per child/young person is £20* before 22 June (or £25* after 22nd June) per programme.
To register your child for the AM & PM programme for £35*, (or £45* after 22nd June), make sure and select-
AM & PM – Scripture Union AND Salt Factory Sports (P5 – P7 in Sept)
AM & PM – On The Edge (Y8 – Y11 in Sept)
It actually costs around £35 per child/young person to hire the venues and equipment. The shortfall is covered through offerings received at the main tent and donations throughout the year. Click here for more information
* We are very keen to ensure that cost is not a barrier to coming to the events. If you have difficulty with the registration fee then to CLICK HERE